The General Data Protection regulation will come into force on the 25th May 2018. PWR is a recruitment business which provides services to its clients and candidates – the company is therefore obliged to process personal data to be able to provide these services and in so doing acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details directly via application or registration forms on our website or we may collect them from an outside source such as job boards.
What info we collect
- Job title
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Demographic information
- Work history
How we use your information
- To better understand your needs and provide you with our service including finding appropriate career moves or finding appropriate candidates to fill vacancies.
- At times, we will use your contact details to inform you of industry news and appropriate commercial opportunities. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications in writing to GDPR@pennywarren.co.uk
- We will not process your personal data at any time without your full consent
Protection of your information and your rights
- We will not sell your personal data or share it with any 3rd parties accept as described above
- We will only use your personal data as described in this policy
- We will not use your data for longer than is necessary for the stated purposes
- We will take all reasonable measures to protect your data
Under GDPR, these are your rights;
- The right to be informed of any of your personal data that we hold on our database
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent
- The right to have your personal data adjusted or updated in the event that it is incomplete or inaccurate
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- If you have any concerns and wish to change your status, please send an email to GDPR@pennywarren.co.uk
- All personal information is stored on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected
- We take all reasonable electronic measures to prevent misuse of your personal data
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.